Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Hey dude, you left the sticker on..."

Brad's fashion don'ts:

Let's be honest, I don't consider myself in to fashion but I'll admit there are a few things that I try hard to avoid.... very hard.

sleeveless shirts - either wear a t-shirt or a tank top, there shouldn't be an in between
hats with the size sticker left on the bill - why?
ankle socks - I'm more of a crew or low cut kinda guy, not really sure why.
Oakley sunglasses - okay, unless you're Jeremy Warner they're just too extreme. 



shoes with plaid on them.
puka shell accessories - was this ever cool?  Ask Kenny Chesney...
thin chin strap facial hair
I guess you get the picture. 

Hey guys, big gulps uh?.... Welp! See ya later.

3 comments:

  1. puka shells were cool when i rocked them 6th and 7th grade (in necklace form). at least I thought so at the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Mike, I'll give middle school the following temporary exemptions and permissions:

    puka shells
    bleached hair (whole head and tips)
    full athletic jump suits
    shirts that include the female and male bathroom decal figures
    shoes with words like "sk8er" sharpeed into them
    and being fanatical about yoyo-ing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i appreciate the exceptions. especially bleached tips. although i did not have them I still think they were awesome.

    ReplyDelete